Sunday 17 June 2012

blog #7


          The soft, warm sand falls between my toes as I walk across the shore line. The radiant sun starts to drift away as if saying good-bye to the world, sending off its beautiful rays and then out comes the shining moon lighting up the whole city. If I could be anywhere but school it would probably have to be somewhere in Mexico. I think Mexico is a beautiful country, you can just see the sun rising in the morning warming up all of Mexico. With its beautiful light blue beaches, it’s like you can almost hear the waves crashing upon the rocks and smell the salty air. The water feels nice and cool as u walk into the ocean and the tides pouring in are not rapid and thrilling but calm and peaceful. Mexico would be an amazing place to travel to but instead I’m stuck at school for a couple more weeks. I really hope that one day I will get a chance to go to Mexico!  

No comments:

Post a Comment