Sunday 12 February 2012

Blog #2

Well there was this one time when I was on the computer and all of a sudden it just froze. I started pressing all the buttons on the keyword but that didn’t seem to help, so I decided to turn it off and reset it. But when I went to go start it up again it wouldn’t turn on. The screen would turn on for like two seconds then just go black. I kept trying to reset it but it just wouldn’t work! Well then I tried shaking the tower of the computer, and that didn’t help either. Then I got so mad that I just smacked the thing to see if that would help… but it didn’t and I just kept getting frustrated. Finally I told my dad, to see maybe he could fix. He did all he could but it just didn’t seem to want to work so we ended up getting a new one instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment