Sunday 1 April 2012

Blog #4


Well there was this one time; I was just sitting there watching TV and my little cousin came running up to me. He stared at me for a while and then handed me a piece of paper. I asked him what this was for and he said he had drawn me a picture. When I looked at it I couldn’t quite figure out what it was. It didn’t look like an animal or even a person, so I decided to ask him. Well his response was that it was Spiderman. He was so happy and proud with the masterpiece that he had created. He had the biggest smile on his face ever, it was so cute! I took the picture and hanged it in my room. When I had showed my mom she told me that I would always draw pictures and give them to everyone. She had kept some of them and she showed me. Looking at the pictures I thought to myself what was I thinking when I drew all these. They were just scribbles all over the paper and didn’t make any sense at all but I guess back then in my world they made perfect sense and were exactly what I had meant to draw 

No comments:

Post a Comment